250 g Gluten Free White Bread Flour
1 tsp Quick Yeast
1 Pinch of Salt
1 tsp Sugar
250 ml Milk or rice milk
1 tbsp Oil
1. Mix together the flour, quick yeast, salt, & sugar.
2. Add the milk and egg mixing well.
3. Leave the dough covered with a tea towel, in a draught free place, for 90 minutes.
4. Add the oil and roughly mix.
5. Place round spoonfuls of dough onto the cavities of a oiled bun or muffin tray.
6. Brush each ball of dough with cold water.
7. Leave to rise for 35/40 minutes.
8. Bake in a preheated oven for 15/20 minutes.
Rate this recipe using the review button below, or click here to discuss it in our forum.
Temperature & cooking time:
200°C/Fan180°C/400°F/Gas 6 - 20 minutes
Without Gluten , Without Nuts, Without Soya, Without Wheat, Organic.
Please note: Dietary status is a guideline only. If you have a food allergy, please check the suitability of your ingredients.