The surprising thing about this easy to bake and tasty banana cake recipe is that it is made without eggs or dairy ingredients. It keeps well in a tin for adding to packed lunches during the week and also freezes well.
100 g Quinoa Flour
100 g Brown Sugar
2 tsps Baking Powder
1 Ripe Banana
4 tbsps Oil
1 Orange Rind and Juice
1. Mix together the flour, sugar and baking powder.
2. In another bowl mash the banana then beat in the oil.
3. Beat in the orange rind and juice.
4. Mix in the prepared flour.
5. Pour into an oiled and lined 500g/1lb loaf tin and bake in a preheated oven for 45/50 minutes.
Temperature & cooking time:
180°C/Fan160°C/350°F/ Gas 4
Without Dairy , Without Gluten , Vegan, Vegetarian, Without Wheat, Organic.
Please note: Dietary status is a guideline only. If you have a food allergy, please check the suitability of your ingredients.